Ultrathon 12-Hour Repellent
THE MOST EFFECTIVE INSECT REPELLENT AVAILABLE!
Ultrathon was originally developed for the U.S. military for use in challenging environments that require long-lasting protection. Because of its proven effectiveness, Ultrathon is the repellent most recommended by the travel medicine community.
The 33% DEET formula is dispersed in a unique controlled-release polymer, which reduces the loss of DEET from the skin surface through absorption and evaporation. When Ultrathon is used on exposed skin in conjunction with permethrin-treated clothing, complete protection against annoying and potentially disease-causing mosquitoes and ticks can be achieved.
A leading consumers magazine tested Ultrathon and rated it the number one insect repellent. In their tests, Ultrathon prevented mosquito bites for over 12 hours and tick attachment for over 9 hours.
- Contains 33% DEET in a controlled-release polymer
- Moisture resistant - lasts through splashes, perspiration, and rain
- Used by the U.S. military because of its effectiveness
- Effective against biting flies, gnats, chiggers, and fleas
- Also repels terrestrial leeches in tropical areas where the pest occurs
- Comes in a 2 oz. lotion, which will last one person for 2 weeks if applying it daily to face, neck, and hands only
Size: 2-oz. Lotion
We Also Recommend
Adaptor Plug for Australia, NZ & China - Ceptics CTU - USA to Australia, New Zealand, China Travel Adapter Plug With Dual USB