Scroll down to see what else Dr. Stuart Rose recommends
Shipping Rates:UPS Ground ($1-$49.00)..$7.95
UPS Ground ($50-100)......$10.95
UPS Ground ($101-150)....$14.95
UPS Ground ($151-200)....$17.95
UPS Ground ($200+).........$24.95
We also offer carrier calculated shipping for US and Canada. Sorry, no international shipping is offered at this time.
Thermo-Lite 2 Bivvy
This bivvy sack is ideal as a light weight replacement for your sleeping bag and an excellent emergency survival shelter for winter time activities.
This is Adventure Medical Kits' No. 1 selling survival item and for good reason. This year-round bivvy sack is ideal as a replacement for your sleeping bag when temperatures are above 50 degrees and is an excellent emergency survival shelter for winter activities. It reflects up to 80 percent of radiated body heat. Plus, it's waterproof and windproof. Pack it on your next backcountry skiing, snowshoeing or snowmobiling trip or keep one in your vehicle in case of emergency.
- Thermo-Lite® and Thermo-Lite® 2 material holds radiated body heat.
- Thermo-Lite® 2, used in the bottom half of the bag, is repairable with duct tape and withstands use on rocky and hard snow surfaces.
- The Thermo-Lite® 2 bottom is 30% stronger than previous versions.
- Velcro openings on the top and side allow for escape of excess heat and moisture vapor. Closes for maximum heat retention too.
- A lightweight replacement for a summer-light sleeping bag when nighttime temperatures are 50º Fahrenheit (9º Celsius) or warmer.
- Takes up very little room in your pack, boat, or snowmobile.
Unfolded size: 84 x 36 in.
Stored in stuff sack (included): 7 x 6.5 in.
Weight: 6.5 oz.
We Also Recommend