Scroll down to see what else Dr. Stuart Rose recommends
Shipping Rates:UPS Ground ($1-$49.00)..$7.95
UPS Ground ($50-100)......$10.95
UPS Ground ($101-150)....$14.95
UPS Ground ($151-200)....$17.95
UPS Ground ($200+).........$24.95
We also offer carrier calculated shipping for US and Canada. Sorry, no international shipping is offered at this time.
Sawyer Premium 20% Picaridin Repellent 4 oz.
Voted “BEST ALL-AROUND REPELLENT" by Consumer Reports, July 2015.
Picaridin is the First Non-DEET Repellent Recommended by the CDC and WHO to Prevent Malaria.
Sawyer Premium Insect Repellent with 20% Picaridin is a safe and effective alternative to DEET! Picaridin is more effective on biting flies than DEET and is safe on gear and equipment where DEET can damage some synthetics.
Picaridin is not new; it has been on the market in the USA for several years, but at a lower concentration. Only now is the malaria-fighting 20% strength available in this country. This is the formulation recommended by both the CDC and the WHO as an effective, long-lasting non-DEET insect-fighter.
- Long lasting protection: Up to 8 hours protection from mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats, chiggers and fleas.
- Will not harm gear or equipment: Safe for synthetic materials and fishing line.
- Mild citrus scent when applied which quickly evaporates after application.
- Efficacy: Against many species of mosquitoes tested around the world, Picaridin provides equal or longer protection than identical concentrations of DEET.
- Cosmetics: Picaridin has been successfully dermatologist-tested. It does not cause irritation to your skin and is nearly odorless.
- The affect of Picaridin on various materials was also tested and results showed that Picaridin has no adverse affect on plastics, synthetics, plastic coatings and sealants.
- Picaridin has been used worldwide since 1998, and is one of the best selling active ingredients in Europe and Australia. It has been recommended by the World Health Organization as the best protection against Malaria.
- The CDC recommends the 20% picaridin formulation in this repellent as an effective alternative to DEET to protect you against malaria, West Nile Virus, and Lyme disease. The World Health Organization recommends picaridin as the best protection against malaria.
Picaridin is less irritating to your skin, is nearly odorless (mild citrus scent when initially applied), and is safe for synthetic material.
Against many species of mosquitoes tested around the world, picaridin provides equal or longer protection than similar concentrations of DEET. Picaridin has been used worldwide since 1998 and is the best-selling repellent in Europe and Australia. Now available for the first time in the U.S. in the highly effective 20% concentration!
20% Picaridin 4 oz Spray Pump.
We Also Recommend