Scroll down to see what else Dr. Stuart Rose recommends
Shipping Rates are provided by Amazon
The MyBottle Purifier is the only EPA registered water purifier bottle. Lightweight simple design ideal for worldwide hiking, travel and backpacking. Removes all microorganisms including Giardia, bacteria and viruses.
Just fill the 28 oz. bottle, insert the ViruStat cartridge, and squeeze. You'll get 1 liter of great-tasting, safe water. Sediment and hard-to-kill protozoa (e.g., Giardia, Cryptosporidium) are filtered out; smaller bacteria and viruses are killed. You'll get up to 100 liters (100 refills) of purified water before needing to replace the cartridge.
- Outstanding for international travel, backcountry touring, paddle sports, fishing, and extreme biking
- 34 oz. bottle for larger volume
- Includes one ViruStat water purification cartridge
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne cysts and protozoa
- Kills 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.99% of waterborne viruses
- Treats 100 liters (100 refills) per replacement cartridge
- EPA registered
**Please Note: This cartridge contains iodine resin. Persons with iodine allergies or thyroid problems and pregnant women should consult their doctor before using this device because small amounts of iodine may remain in the treated water
We Also Recommend
Adaptor Plug for Australia, NZ & China - Ceptics CTU - USA to Australia, New Zealand, China Travel Adapter Plug With Dual USB