Adventure Medical Kits Adventure First Aid Family First Aid Kit
About the product
- Treat cuts and scrapes, sprains, insect bites, headaches, muscle aches, and allergic reactions with this lightweight kit.
- Small and lightweight, stash this 1-pound, 1-ounce kit in your car, day bag, tackle box, backpack, or anywhere else you may need first aid for groups of up to four people on trips of up to four days.
- Consult the included Caring for Children in the Outdoors Manual with 10 categories and 41 subcategories to confidently and correctly treat injuries of children in the outdoors.
- Pack the included kit-within-a-kit in a pocket, stroller, or diaper bag for additional peace of mind.
- This kit includes supplies for wounds, blisters, fractures/sprains, a compass, signal whistle, and common medications, packed in a coated nylon outer bag with waterproof plastic inner bags.
We Also Recommend
Adaptor Plug for Australia, NZ & China - Ceptics CTU - USA to Australia, New Zealand, China Travel Adapter Plug With Dual USB