Scroll down to see what else Dr. Stuart Rose recommends
Shipping Rates are provided by Amazon
E+Lite Emergency Head Lamp
Emergency Headlamp you can carry everywhere.
Long-term dependability, even when kept for years in harsh conditions
- functions in extreme temperatures: -30 °C to +60 °C,
- always ready for use: can be stored with batteries for up to 10 years and still be operational,
- waterproof down to -1 m,
- protective case included,
- can be used in potentially explosive atmospheres
- compact and ultra-lightweight (27 g), there's no excuse not to carry
- it where ever you go,
- designed to prevent accidental operation with locking switch.
- Performance lighting
- Shines enough light to allow easy movement in the dark: shines up to 19 m,
- provides up to 4 consecutive nights of lighting (45 hours),
- easy to use,
- strobe signaling mode.
- Can be worn on the head, around the wrist or neck or attached to
- thin-edged objects with integrated clip,
- light beam can be aimed where needed: light source swivels 360°,
- red light beam helps preserve night vision.
We Also Recommend
Adaptor Plug for Australia, NZ & China - Ceptics CTU - USA to Australia, New Zealand, China Travel Adapter Plug With Dual USB