Scroll down to see what else Dr. Stuart Rose recommends
Shipping Rates are provided by Amazon
CeraLyte 70 - Lemon Flavor
This rice-based electrolyte mix works fast to rehydrate you while reducing diarrheal fluid loss. Studies show a 20-50% reduction in fluid losses and at least one day less of diarrheal illness.
Cera Products has gone beyond the pure glucose-based rehydration formula and has developed CeraLyte oral electrolyte products for diarrhea. CeraLyte contains rice syrup carbohydrate, which is the best way to administer glucose, the indispensable component of all rehydration formulas. Rice carbohydrate polymer not only promotes water absorption by the intestine but also decreases diarrheal volume.
- CeraLyte is more effective than Gatorade or juices and can be served hot, cold, or at room temperature.
- CeraLyte can be used by adults and children.
- CeraLyte is available in different formulations and flavors.
- CeraLyte 70 is formulated for mild to moderate diarrhea to prevent as well as correct dehydration.
CeraLyte 70 Lemon Flavor
Net Wt. 1.76 oz. (50g)
One 50 gram packet makes 1 liter (34 oz) of oral rehydration solution (ORS).
Serving Size: 50g/1 Liter
- Calories: 160
- Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 2.3g
- Potassium: 1.5g
- Total Carbs: 40g
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Osmolarity:Natural & artificial flavors
CeraLyte-70 has (per liter): sodium 70 mEq; potassium 20 mEq; chloride 60 mEq, and citrate 30 mEq.
CeraLyte 70 is to prevent and correct dehydration caused by mild to moderate diarrhea and vomiting.
If you are vomiting, it is best to sip small teaspoon amounts of ORS every 1-2 minutes to restore electrolytes and fluid balance.
We Also Recommend